Pirouette is a puzzle for you to relieve stress while training your brain. 5 minutes of playing the game a day will reduce your anxiety and improve both your imagination and spatial thinking. Meet anti-stress meditation and brain workout combined.
Once upon a space and time there lived a Polar Bear. He had a great collection of bright poly art toys. But they were all mixed up and frozen into ice cubes by evil forces. How sad and full of despair he was. Until the day a hero came to melt!
In this 3D puzzle you are to rotate magic poly sphere clouds made of colorful triangles to free the toys. Let’s bring all collections back to the Polar Bear!
While you on a public transport, relaxing after the good job done, meditating on a task, rebooting your brain from haste and microdecisions. You deserve a healthy rest free from anxiety!
Information about subscription:
- Please note, to receive content updates, to have a discount on the purchase of packages, as well as to pump your level faster, the subscription must be active.
- Price is based on the U.S. Dollar and price may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
- If the package has a trial period, then subscription starts after N days (the exact number will be indicated in the purchase description) of a free trial and will automatically renew each period (month or week) , if not, the payment will be paid immediately.
- Prices for subscriptions depends on which package you choose and will be seen in payment screen.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can write about anything to email@example.com